- 2 Removing faded petals from rose blooms? in the General Chit Chat group Posted by mrgrytyrll 2 days ago. Last reply by mrgrytyrll about 11 hours ago.
- 4 Weed Gardens in the Kitchen Gardens group Posted by coolartist22 about 21 hours ago. Last reply by coolartist22 about 17 hours ago.
- 1 Zones in the Beginners group Posted by JenChristopherson about 1 year ago. Last reply by coolartist22 about 21 hours ago.
- 0 Weed Gardens in the Composting group Posted by coolartist22 about 21 hours ago.
- 1 Ivy gourd - Coccinia grandis in the General Chit Chat group Posted by canadiantropics 2 days ago. Last reply by SchnauzerGirl about 23 hours ago.
- 8 squash ID? in the General Chit Chat group Posted by tash 5 months ago. Last reply by SchnauzerGirl about 24 hours ago.
- 14 Bulbs in the General Chit Chat group Posted by Flower76 9 months ago. Last reply by Burn_out 2 days ago.
Latest Planting Activity
- Brian1968 added Orange King to their seed stash 10 months ago
- corryong_p12 added V Spring onion "White Lisbon" to their plant list 10 months ago
- corryong_p12 added V Spring Onion "White Lisbon" to their plant list 10 months ago
- SarahGulli added Tomato 'Mexico' to their plant list 10 months ago
- SarahGulli added Tomato 'Roma' to their plant list 10 months ago
- BackyardFarmerMan added Sweet corn 'Bi-Licious' to their plant list 10 months ago
- SarahGulli added Chili pepper 'Jalapeno' to their plant list 10 months ago
- BackyardFarmerMan added Carrot 'Danvers 126' to their plant list 10 months ago
- SarahGulli added Potato 'Red Pontiac' to their plant list 10 months ago
- SarahGulli added Snap pea 'Stringless Sugar Snap' to their plant list 10 months ago
Parsley-like leaves, with small white blooms, this plant is becoming increasingly popular in herb gardens across the world. Many people ask - is it cilantro or coriander? In the US, cilantro is the plant itself, while coriander are what the seeds are called. In India and areas with large Indian immigrant cultures, the plant is known as "dhani...
Search our plant database
Search the Folia gardener plant care database: full of growing tips and practical information for over 200,000 plants and plant varieties. Search by botanical name, plant or variety name.
I have got the "need to plant NOW" itch real bad. Seed catalogs came late this year, so I'm getting started on my seed-starting late. In reality I've been poring over them in 10-minute increments for the last three weeks trying to decide what stuff to try. I have the distinct feeling that I'm ...Clear -19°C / -2°F
We keep going back and forth on how to handle things in the Solarium. We use it as our main greenhouse, but it's actually not set up well for that purpose. It would be great to have a misting system in there, and a drainage system for the floor, but it's currently made out of materials that can't...Patches of Fog -7°C / 19°F
The rehabbing is coming along, while the divorce is not. I don't even care anymore. Wei wanted a divorce, but we are now more than 2 years on and barely any progress. I don't even care anymore. I am going to have to sell the house, but not until 2017. I'm done with rehab for a while-- next big...Snow -7°C / 19°F
It's cold and rainy and gross outside, so it's time for an indoor seed-starting inventory. Conclusion: I have some clear winners and losers at this point. The 'Red Gem' marigolds, Verbena bonariensis, Thai basil, Sweet basil, and 'Profusion' Zinnias are the speedy and high germination front-r...Overcast 6°C / 43°F