- 10 DIY Weed Killer in the General Chit Chat group Posted by macchick 25 days ago. Last reply by Carol 2 days ago.
- 12 Consensus on carrot tops?? in the Kitchen Gardens group Posted by Gertiebaby about 1 year ago. Last reply by Kevalsha about 17 hours ago.
- 13 Vague and misleading in the Pagan Gardeners group Posted by Armorel over 4 years ago. Last reply by Tralamander over 2 years ago.
- 1 Red Kuri drop in the Kitchen Gardens group Posted by Nogbad 2 days ago. Last reply by royceag 2 days ago.
- 127 ideal subsistence garden in the Kitchen Gardens group Posted by halhurst almost 2 years ago. Last reply by halhurst 3 days ago.
- 1 Come One Come All from Missoula to Darby the whole Bitterroot Valley invited to share here. in the Missoula group Posted by GramRibbit about 1 month ago. Last reply by GramRibbit 3 days ago.
- 3 Seeking begonia heracleifolia in the Begonias group Posted by margot06 4 days ago. Last reply by margot06 3 days ago.
Latest Planting Activity
JAP's solanum rantonnettii Blue Standard (own standardisation) is Sown! about 7 hours ago
Search our plant database
Search the Folia gardener plant care database: full of growing tips and practical information for over 200,000 plants and plant varieties. Search by botanical name, plant or variety name.
We want to thank everybody for their kind words and thoughtful care packages. More than anything it’s been good to not feel alone in this challenging time, to know people do care. You’ve brightened our days! Tuesday I was unloading hundreds of pounds of feed, and I knew something wasn...Mostly Cloudy 24°C / 75°F
This morning we harvested our first potatoes. We’ve grown potato plants for many years that never made potatoes. Ever. So it was quite exciting to discover our true potato seed potatoes had produced something! The soil in that field is looking very good, so I think we are on to something. I...Mostly Cloudy 24°C / 75°F
The tiger-striped asparagus beans have impressively outwitted all calamities, and are positively thriving. I’m saving all the seed for increasing in next year’s planting. Today we harvested our first melon ‘Sweet Freckles’ from the melon landrace project and it is indeed a...Clear 30°C / 86°F
Annuals in All garden
Yesterday I headed to town and stopped at my favorite greenhouse because they had all their plants 50% off and I wanted to get more annuals to fill in some spots in my beds around the house. Got home and got my tools out and here comes little Joey from next door running up to me and asking “...Mostly Cloudy 18°C / 64°F