- 0 Can you please help identify this climber/creeper? in the Plant Identification group Posted by Carol about 15 hours ago.
- 1 Bird's Eyes Chili Problem in the General Chit Chat group Posted by kixing 2 days ago. Last reply by Carol 2 days ago.
- 0 Brand new gardener needing advice in the Beginners group Posted by Skye42 2 days ago.
- 2 I am TERRIFIED of my very first garden endeavor! in the General Chit Chat group Posted by Delaurenti 5 days ago. Last reply by PaulP 2 days ago.
- 3 Squash in a Container in the Container gardens group Posted by grandmother 7 months ago. Last reply by grandmother 2 days ago.
- 23 Introduce yourselves! in the Homebrewers group Posted by MattMiddleton about 1 year ago. Last reply by Lauriej 3 days ago.
- 4 An Introduction .... in the General Chit Chat group Posted by AlfredJones 3 days ago. Last reply by Zura 3 days ago.
Latest Planting Activity
- Brian1968 added Orange King to their seed stash 11 months ago
- corryong_p12 added V Spring onion "White Lisbon" to their plant list 11 months ago
- corryong_p12 added V Spring Onion "White Lisbon" to their plant list 11 months ago
- SarahGulli added Tomato 'Mexico' to their plant list 11 months ago
- SarahGulli added Tomato 'Roma' to their plant list 11 months ago
- BackyardFarmerMan added Sweet corn 'Bi-Licious' to their plant list 11 months ago
- SarahGulli added Chili pepper 'Jalapeno' to their plant list 11 months ago
- BackyardFarmerMan added Carrot 'Danvers 126' to their plant list 11 months ago
- SarahGulli added Potato 'Red Pontiac' to their plant list 11 months ago
- SarahGulli added Snap pea 'Stringless Sugar Snap' to their plant list 11 months ago
Capsicum annuum longum group
Chili peppers are very popular and easy to grow plants which come in a huge variety of different sizes, colours and heat intensity. Peppers tend to grow best in warm areas where the soil can be kept relatively cool and moist, but can also be grown indoors in other areas.
Search our plant database
Search the Folia gardener plant care database: full of growing tips and practical information for over 200,000 plants and plant varieties. Search by botanical name, plant or variety name.
GreenGuy wrote: Snarfed from http://www.organicgardening.com/learn-and-grow/7-secrets-high-yield-vegetable-garden?page=0,0 I am putting this article here so that I don’t lose it, and can refer to it as needed. Imagine harvesting nearly half a ton of tasty, beautiful, organically grown vege...
Touring Amish country. I hoped to see some forgotten technology here, and I did find a few things that might apply. The photo is an antique tray for test-sprouting corn for seed. Each depression is large enough for 6 seeds from each ear to be tested. Remove kernels from one ear, top and bot...Clear 17°C / 63°F
I've had a hard time finding tall, durable, stand-alone, not-exhorbitantly-priced trellises locally, so searched and found one on Amazon. Of course when you buy a 3D trellis that's 7.5 feet tall through the mail, you have to assemble it before using! But the assembly wasn't too bad; I got i...Overcast 19°C / 66°F
It's almost snap pea season -- one of my favorite fresh-from-the-garden vegies! Based on the number of flowers on our pear tree we might have a hearty harvest this fall! Our lily pads are breaking dormancy, and our frog is hanging out among the floating leaves. It's time to remove the gree...Overcast 19°C / 66°F