Diggers free seeds June 21 Lot AW 1703
Sown in middle bed between strawbs
- Pink Lady Slipper is a charming yet robust addition to our radish offerings.
- Its crisp texture and mild pungency made it a taste test winner.
- The roots are an attractive pink colour, elongated with a blunt tip and slender taproot.
- In addition, this radish maintains its crisp texture and mild flavor for a stunning 40+ days from sowing!
- Matures in 30 to 34 days.
H 20cm x W5cm
- salads, appetisers
- sow direct all seasons
This planting is in the Potager Raised beds garden .
Latest Milestone Dying Down