Life is a work-in-progress and gardening ain’t no different.
Having expended lots of time and effort (not to mention a few bucks) on what I thought was the FINAL layout of my “lawn conversion” raised beds, I’ve now added another.
I had to do it.
There was too much precious full-sun space going wasted and so I built just ONE more bed. I hope I haven’t “spoiled” my layout – I don’t think I have. I measured up the gazoo to ensure that I could still get my wheelbarrow in, out and round about. And then I whizzed round with the wheelbarrow just to make sure.
I have a plant in the process of hardening off to occupy the middle of the new bed, and anything else (I’m thinking loads of dill and cilantro) is going to be a bonus.
Main Photo: The latest ‘work in progress’ – still gotta remove the rest of that “red” mulch that the NG installed…He was trying to be helpful! :)
Photos 1-3: Assorted hot peppers fruiting: Ring of Fire, Jalapeno and Hungarian Hot Wax.
Photo 4: Half of my favourite rhodo.
Once more into the breach…