Doritaenopsis is a plant which belongs to the Doritaenopsis genus. It is a flower / orchid and is treated mainly as a perennial, so it grows best over a period of time (3 years and greater).
This plant info is provided by the myfolia gardener's wiki. All details about Doritaenopsis have been kindly provided by our members.
See our list of companion Plants for Doritaenopsis to see which plants you should plant in close proximity to encourage growth.
These problems, diseases and pests are known to affect Doritaenopsis plants:
Doritaenopsis care instructions
How long does Doritaenopsis take to grow?
Popular varieties of Doritaenopsis
- Kenneth schubert 'blue star
- Thomas Compton 'Erin
- Dtps. Long Pride Fancy 'M-P0553
- Dtps long pride fancy 'm-p0445
- Minho Princess 'Flying' HCC/AOS
- Freed's beautiful girl 'blue
- Tzu chiang sapphire 'indigo
- Dtps Long Pride Fancy
No groups yet - why not start a new one?