Monday, 29 Mar 10 Cloudy 17°C / 63°F
- - fig tree is leafing and looking good
- - prepping part of the yard for a large raised bed
- - the new iron bird bath I got at the SF Flower and Garden Show
- - the ‘queen of night’ tulips are finally getting ready to bloom
- - the new orchid from the garden show – an australian species orchid, dendrobium kingianum – he is ridiculously lovely, but his fragrance is wicked-strong, i can’t actually have him in the house, which is fine since i’m told he will do much better outdoors anyways :)
This entry is about
Sweet Corn 'Early Golden Bantam' Sprouting, Pea 'Green Arrow' Sprouting, Tomato 'Rutgers' Sprouti...
Daylily 'Stella D'Oro' Budding, Iceland Poppy Budding, and Fig 'White Genoa' Showing True Leaves
Foxglove 'Excelsior Hybrid Mix' Sprouting and Daylily, JONBAM Sprouting
Seedling garden , 12'x4' Raised Bed garden , Dahlia 'Kali' Budding, Dahlia 'Henry' Budding, and D...
Seedling garden , Pineapple Sage Transplanted, Purple-leaf Sage Transplanted, Sweet Corn 'Early G...
12'x4' Raised Bed garden