P-Patch: brick path done
Monday, 21 May 12 Rainy 16°C / 61°F
Finished the “hardscape” portion of my new p-patch. The pile of bricks in the courtyard of my building is now my new garden path. I’m going to bring a couple more loads of misc chunks to finish off the side path too, but that is lower priority right now.
- Move the potted beans and bean trellis to patch
- Move a tomato or two over there (currently in pots)
- Take a soil test and send to UMASS
- Cut some fence roll for the cucumber hoop
- Decide on whether to try potatoes or not, and cut some fence for a “cage” if yes
- Bring the bag of seeds over and figure out where everything goes
- Think about setting up drip irrigation with all that spare stuff in the garage
- clean the rescued terra cotta pots and think about how to use a few of them at the p-patch or in the back yard. Move the strawberries and oregano at the patch into them?
This entry is about
Hardscaping complete, ready to plant seeds
Backyard Shade garden and Front garden
Pixie Clematis Blooming, Golden Sweet Pea Flowering, and Tulipa clusiana var chrysantha Blooming
Traffic Circle garden
- This is the latest journal.