P-Patch: brick path done
Monday, 21 May 12 Rainy 16°C / 61°F
Finished the “hardscape” portion of my new p-patch. The pile of bricks in the courtyard of my building is now my new garden path. I’m going to bring a couple more loads of misc chunks to finish off the side path too, but that is lower priority right now.
- Move the potted beans and bean trellis to patch
- Move a tomato or two over there (currently in pots)
- Take a soil test and send to UMASS
- Cut some fence roll for the cucumber hoop
- Decide on whether to try potatoes or not, and cut some fence for a “cage” if yes
- Bring the bag of seeds over and figure out where everything goes
- Think about setting up drip irrigation with all that spare stuff in the garage
- clean the rescued terra cotta pots and think about how to use a few of them at the p-patch or in the back yard. Move the strawberries and oregano at the patch into them?
This entry is about
Hardscaping complete, ready to plant seeds
ARCHIVED - Backyard Shade garden and ARCHIVED - Front garden
Pixie Clematis Blooming, Golden Sweet Pea Flowering, and Tulipa clusiana var chrysantha Blooming
ARCHIVED - Traffic Circle garden
- This is the latest journal.