Spring has Sprung (sort of)
That crazy Wisconsin weather has the entire state in a beautifull green glow of fresh growth. Many of us local growers have began preperations and planting (at least idoors) and are counting down to that magic date of the last frost.
Hi all – My names Mike! I’m a proud gardener who calls Wisconsin my home most of the year. I hope we can get this group growing, just like our gardens and produce lots of valuable produce.
So come on my brothers, sisters, and Fellow Wisconsinites and lets get this group going. Lets share information and resources like the friendly neighbors we are. Stop in and say hi, keep us updated on all your projects, and let us help each other answer all our questions.
God gave us the sun to warm the sand beneath our feet,
God gave us rain, to wash away our worries,
and god gave us gardens so that we may be our own masters.0 thumbs up!Posted about 1 year ago | Last edited about 1 year ago
I’m waiting, and waiting…
trying not to get too early of a start on my garden so im keeping myself busy with chickens and duck and geese, oh my. Should start my tomatoes and peppers hardening soon. The greenhouse is stacked full of them. A few of the peppers need to be re-sown, that cold snap didnt lend well to them germinating. oh well, i got plenty of seeds, and time..
0 thumbs up!Posted about 1 year ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Wisconsin Gardeners group on Folia.
For gardeners from the Dairy State. Nothing like a fresh tomato and cheese sandwich!
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 0 City of Oshkosh, WI to allow Urban Chickens in the Wisconsin Gardeners group Posted by macchick about 2 years ago.
- 0 CSA - Community Supported Agriculture in the Wisconsin Gardeners group Posted by Mr_Mike about 1 year ago.
- 0 Planting time in the Wisconsin Gardeners group Posted by Mr_Mike about 1 year ago.
- 1 Spring has Sprung (sort of) in the Wisconsin Gardeners group Posted by Mr_Mike about 1 year ago. Last reply by Mr_Mike about 1 year ago.
- 2 When to start planting? in the Wisconsin Gardeners group Posted by Mr_Mike over 1 year ago. Last reply by macchick over 1 year ago.