Country Dropdown not working in Chrome
This conversation has been split from Folia Garden Tracker Mobile App now available to all!
The full website has not been working well on Chrome since the last Chrome update. I get the drop down up at the top of the screen where it does not display correctly.0 thumbs up!Posted 12 months ago
Hi arw01 – I’m using Chrome as my development browser and haven’t been able to replicate the issue. Can you let me know which pages in particular this is happening on and I’ll do some more testing? If you can think of any other details you can think of that can narrow down the problem that would be great.
0 thumbs up!Posted 12 months ago
Hi arw01 – are you still having this issue? If you could let me know which pages this is happening on or any other details you have that would be great.
0 thumbs up!Posted 11 months ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Bugs and Issues group on Folia.
Found a error on the site, or a bug of the non-garden kind? Then add it here and we’ll get it fixed pronto!
If you think that you might have an idea for a new Folia feature, please pop it in the Suggestions & Feedback group
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 2 batch move operation on plantings page failed to move anything in the Bugs and Issues group Posted by Ostrya 21 days ago. Last reply by Ostrya about 7 hours ago.
- 7 Can't add a new milestones... in the Bugs and Issues group Posted by Mr_Uke 2 days ago. Last reply by Mr_Uke about 8 hours ago.
- 3 Timeline bug in the Bugs and Issues group Posted by Mr_Uke 29 days ago. Last reply by Mr_Uke 16 days ago.
- 2 No symbol here on my timeline? in the Bugs and Issues group Posted by Cassian 15 days ago. Last reply by Cassian 2 days ago.
- 7 Can't add the same 'from my stash' to another planting in the Bugs and Issues group Posted by Mr_Uke 10 days ago. Last reply by nic about 17 hours ago.