Has anyone tried the Biopod?
I have been looking at this compost system. Has anyone tried it?1 thumbs up!Posted over 1 year ago
Sounds fascinating. I can see it being an awesome way to help feed chickens. But still the grubs kinda gross me out.
If you do decide to go there, I’d love to follow your adventures.
0 thumbs up!Posted over 1 year ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Composting group on Folia.
A group to discuss composting techniques, trials, and tribulations.
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 11 Bokashi Composting in the Composting group Posted by MedPretzel almost 2 years ago. Last reply by The_Micro_Gardener almost 2 years ago.
- 10 Best ways to compost the fall leaves in the Composting group Posted by GoingGreen about 1 year ago. Last reply by growfood 28 days ago.
- 15 Wife says No More used coffee grounds in my compost! in the Composting group Posted by JimMarconnet over 1 year ago. Last reply by halhurst about 1 month ago.
- 16 Horse Manure -- Any Tips in the Composting group Posted by Cherokee_Motley over 1 year ago. Last reply by Kevalsha 4 months ago.
- 0 Apartment/Indoor Vermicomposting Methods? in the Composting group Posted by Weibearie 4 months ago.