moving posts from one thread to another
There are six posts in one of the lily group’s thread that really should be another… just to keep things neat & tidy.
Is there a way for me to transfer them? I don’t want them deleted, just moved. Do I ask you, Nic, to move them? Or should I just ignore it and hope for the best in future?
The six posts in
starting from Duke asking “can any one help me identify this plant?” and the included picture and ending with sgardener saying “Tralamander, you were right…”
should all really be in
Thanks for all your help Nic.0 thumbs up!Posted over 1 year ago
I can only move brand-new threads as unfortunately older ones have already been indexed by google – it would this break any search results returned for our site and lower our ranking, which would be a shame if people are searching for the info in one of the threads and we no longer come up.
If they are new ones, I could have a look at moving them though – I’ll take a look at the ones you posted above and see what I can do.
1 thumbs up!Posted over 1 year ago
Not a problem… Thanks for looking at it, though.
I’ve asked DUKE to repost his pictures (which he has) in the Wanna-bees thread as they are particularly pretty so really, all is well in the land of the Lilies group.
Thanks again for the Lily Lovers badge, nic. Everyone is just loving it!
0 thumbs up!Posted over 1 year ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Folia Group Caretakers group on Folia.
A group for caretakers to discuss new features, ideas and anything group related.
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 3 group icons in the Folia Group Caretakers group Posted by orientallily about 1 month ago. Last reply by orientallily about 1 month ago.
- 1 Groups about more than one genus in the Folia Group Caretakers group Posted by HazelJ 4 months ago. Last reply by Amarylis 4 months ago.
- 9 Possible Candidates for Merge? in the Folia Group Caretakers group Posted by Armorel about 2 years ago. Last reply by Fhaith 9 months ago.
- 42 Official Country Groups List in the Folia Group Caretakers group Posted by nic over 2 years ago. Last reply by gloryngracefarms about 2 years ago.
- 9 Contacting Members in the Folia Group Caretakers group Posted by CraftyGardener over 1 year ago. Last reply by LillyPilly over 1 year ago.