Okay, I wasn’t going to request any more badges because… well… I’ve been making a bit of a pest of myself regarding this but… I found I couldn’t help myself.
Even though it’s the dead of winter (finally!) here in Nova Scotia, spring is just around the corner. And it will be even closer, elsewhere. And yesterday, in went another 16 plantings of primroses. I’ve got spring fever, I’m afraid.
Is there any possibility of a Primrose Lover’s Badge? It could be so very beautiful. And, of course, I have to put in requests for Daffodil Lover’s and Tulip Lover’s, too. After all, they too are VERY spring. All three plants have groups of their own now and there are tonnes and tonnes of plantings for each.
One more request… an Easter Badge… kind of like the Christmas one but triggered by Easter related plants… you know… spring flowers, Easter lilies, carrots & lettuce…. that sort of thing.
Nic, you have been so kind to all of us with your beautiful badges. I really am grateful and I REALLY don’t want to pester. But you know what they say… ask and you shall receive. Well, I had to ask. That’s the first step, right?
It’d be fantastic if we had an Easter Badge to add to the Xmas Badge! So I’m 2nding you! I, too, will have lots of Daffs, Tulips & Crocuses on my balcony again this year! Alas my Pansies & Violas are most likely dead after the terrible infestation of aphids during the last month or two. I have some Easter Cacti in the kitchen window that flower every year.
My Easter Cactus was rather late last year!
I was thinking… instead of the Christmas tree, there could be a little bunny? What do you think?
Good idea, or a bright yellow chick!
Oh, how cute!
And I don’t know if this would be possible or not but eggs being harvested would be a very Easter-like event. There are a lot of Folians with chickens.
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Folia Badges group on Folia.
A place to discuss how to earn badges, suggestions for new badges welcome also!
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 5 no Christmas badge this year? in the Folia Badges group Posted by orientallily 10 months ago. Last reply by orientallily 20 days ago.
- 4 nothing but bloom days... in the Folia Badges group Posted by orientallily 11 months ago. Last reply by JAP 3 months ago.
- 5 Misc badge ideas in the Folia Badges group Posted by irshprncsk about 1 year ago. Last reply by Amarylis 2 months ago.
- 1 plumeria in the Folia Badges group Posted by orientallily over 1 year ago. Last reply by orientallily about 1 year ago.
- 0 Salvia Lovers Badge in the Folia Badges group Posted by lolli over 1 year ago.