Tell Us About Your Summer
Now that summer has officially ended and cooler weather is sweeping in, our family is finally catching their breath. It’s been one busy year for us here at White Harvest. In the garden, we expanded the plots and raised beds, saved seed, and preserved more than ever before. In the store, we added many more items, started our own E-Newsletter (which you can sign up for on our website), designed more gardens, and were even featured in Small Farm Today and BackHome Magazine. It’s been a busy, but very blessed year.
Now we want to hear about your summer. How did your gardens grow? What was your favorite harvest? Did you have any problems with bugs? Tell us what seed you saved and recipes you tried.
We have featured various gardeners for over a year now on our website. It’s time to hear YOUR story! If you learned a new trick this summer or discovered a new favorite crop, email my daughter firstname.lastname@example.org, telling her you are interested in sharing your stories with us. It’s so easy. Anyone can do it! It doesn’t matter your age or experience. All you have to do is fill in a short survey telling about this year’s garden and send a few pictures if you like, and we will feature you for an entire month on our website. By sharing what you love and have learned about growing your own food, you can offer encouragement and advice to other hard working gardeners. Everyone we feature also receives a $10 Free Seed Certificate. Sound like fun?? Drop us a line today and we’ll reserve a month just for you!0 thumbs up!Posted over 1 year ago
Just a quick, belated note of thanks; I don’t think I’m up to being feature-worthy yet: I had really good luck with all of the White Harvest seeds I planted last summer and last winter… the Sugar Ann peas especially were amazing in my autumn-planted containers, and ready for picking right around the winter holidays here in Los Angeles. On chilly rainy winter days, for guests I served a handful of fresh, crisp peas atop hearty bowls of potato leek soup, which was wonderful.
1 thumbs up!Posted about 1 year ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the White Harvest Seed Company group on Folia.
White Harvest Seed Company chat and discussion
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 0 What's Your Favorite Gardening Book? in the White Harvest Seed Company group Posted by Savanna 17 days ago.
- 31 Introduction of New Heirloom Seed Company in the White Harvest Seed Company group Posted by hillbillyharvey over 2 years ago. Last reply by crochetkim 3 months ago.
- 10 "Out with the Old - In with the New" in the White Harvest Seed Company group Posted by Savanna 6 months ago. Last reply by Savanna 4 months ago.
- 2 Fall Planting Guide question(s) in the White Harvest Seed Company group Posted by JimMarconnet 11 months ago. Last reply by JimMarconnet 10 months ago.
- 3 Featured Gardeners Needed for White Harvest Website in the White Harvest Seed Company group Posted by hillbillyharvey 11 months ago. Last reply by hillbillyharvey 11 months ago.