Difference between "Transplanted" and "Planted Out"
When you are editing your plantings, what do you use to differentiate between “Transplanted” and “Planted Out”.
To me, I sow and I transplant. I don’t really “plant out”, but I wanted to see how other users may be using it.1 thumbs up!Posted 9 months ago
The milestone definition list is here:
I agree that planting out is also transplanting, but transplanting could also be moving an established plant.
Different people use the milestones differently and have their own preferred terminology—you are of course free to use whichever milestones you want however you want. If you are a supporter you have more available, and you can configure the list of ones you want to use by going to the “edit my settings” link on your home page then to the “configuration” link and checking or unchecking the ones you want.
1 thumbs up!Posted 9 months ago | Last edited 9 months ago
Thanks. Does using Transplanted or Planting Out change the start date at all (you know where it says Day X on a milestone).
I did sign up as a supporter today as well (took only a few hours of poking around to realize this was EXACTLY the tool I was looking for).
Now the long hard road of entering all my info from my other tracking tools for this year :)
2 thumbs up!Posted 9 months ago
no, none of the milestones entered after the initial one change the start date. Welcome to folia!
1 thumbs up!Posted 9 months ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Help! group on Folia.
A friendly place to ask questions about Folia – no question too silly! Got a tip or trick to share? Post it here too!
If you think you’ve spotted a bug – let us know in the Bugs & Issues group
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 1 Is there a maximum delay to edit a message? in the Help! group Posted by Mr_Uke about 19 hours ago. Last reply by nic about 19 hours ago.
- 4 "Group by" feature on my plant list - can't find it? in the Help! group Posted by Cassian 14 days ago. Last reply by Cassian 3 days ago.
- 7 easier way to get photos on here? in the Help! group Posted by tash 4 days ago. Last reply by tash 1 day ago.
- 5 Personal weather station in the Help! group Posted by lolli 4 months ago. Last reply by nic 3 days ago.
- 7 Need help with a couple of things. in the Help! group Posted by Sweety 6 days ago. Last reply by Loratika 4 days ago.