Is it possible to copy/duplicate a stash item?
I have some old seeds bought years ago that may still germinate, and some new ones I have purchased.
Given everything will be the same about them except their expiration date, can I copy an existing stash item to a new one, and then just change the expiry date?
This will happen in the future too, where I may buy more of the same seed, and would rather not re-enter all the details I’ve had in a previous stash. I’ve looked but can’t find anything. Am I missing it, or doesn’t the feature exist?
Thanks.1 thumbs up!Posted over 1 year ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Help! group on Folia.
A friendly place to ask questions about Folia – no question too silly! Got a tip or trick to share? Post it here too!
If you think you’ve spotted a bug – let us know in the Bugs & Issues group
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 2 Sowing Schedule Not Showing Sow From Dates in the Help! group Posted by Carol 3 days ago. Last reply by Carol 1 day ago.
- 6 Wasps in the Help! group Posted by Bluemountaineer 7 days ago. Last reply by Prickles 2 days ago.
- 0 yang-mei, chinese strawberry, yumberry in the Help! group Posted by plantsman2013 5 days ago.
- 3 Tropical monsoon climate? in the Help! group Posted by insidekh 6 days ago. Last reply by Carol 5 days ago.
- 3 Looking for a plant identification. in the Help! group Posted by viper125 6 days ago. Last reply by viper125 6 days ago.