wish list help :)
Why do I not see matches when I click on ‘see your matches’? When I click on that, I get the statement that I need to add more things to my wish list or stash list.
I have 35 things in my stash and 6 items in my wish list and 22 items on my swap list.
You need to classify the plants in your wish list. Open up the wish list, click on an item, click editor, then use the box at the bottom of the page to enter the name and select the variety.
Hope that helps. :)
thanks, creme. I thought I had done that but apparently I didn’t. :) I went back and did it and it is fixed now. :)
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Folia Help! group on Folia.
A community-led, friendly place to ask questions about Folia – no question too silly! Got a tip or trick to share? Post it here too!
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 1 How to add a plant not in the data base? in the Folia Help! group Posted by justmeinflorida 2 days ago. Last reply by Carol about 17 hours ago.
- 1 Rose Clipping Help!! in the Folia Help! group Posted by gardengroupie 8 days ago. Last reply by Amarylis 4 days ago.
- 0 Viewing issue! in the Folia Help! group Posted by doginthegarden 10 days ago.
- 2 Fern and ground cover can't identify in the Folia Help! group Posted by MidwestGardener6751 15 days ago. Last reply by PaulP 15 days ago.
- 3 Not seeing anything in My Plantings in the Folia Help! group Posted by Serica 24 days ago. Last reply by Serica 24 days ago.