wish list help :)
Why do I not see matches when I click on ‘see your matches’? When I click on that, I get the statement that I need to add more things to my wish list or stash list.
I have 35 things in my stash and 6 items in my wish list and 22 items on my swap list.
You need to classify the plants in your wish list. Open up the wish list, click on an item, click editor, then use the box at the bottom of the page to enter the name and select the variety.
Hope that helps. :)
thanks, creme. I thought I had done that but apparently I didn’t. :) I went back and did it and it is fixed now. :)
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Folia Help! group on Folia.
A community-led, friendly place to ask questions about Folia – no question too silly! Got a tip or trick to share? Post it here too!
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 2 science project- If I use food dye when watering bristle brush cactus...will it change its color? in the Folia Help! group Posted by Colorfulcactus 4 days ago. Last reply by diwani 1 day ago.
- 1 How to add a plant not in the data base? in the Folia Help! group Posted by justmeinflorida 8 days ago. Last reply by Carol 6 days ago.
- 1 Rose Clipping Help!! in the Folia Help! group Posted by gardengroupie 13 days ago. Last reply by Amarylis 9 days ago.
- 0 Viewing issue! in the Folia Help! group Posted by doginthegarden 16 days ago.
- 2 Fern and ground cover can't identify in the Folia Help! group Posted by MidwestGardener6751 21 days ago. Last reply by PaulP 20 days ago.