Is it possible to copy/duplicate a stash item?
I have some old seeds bought years ago that may still germinate, and some new ones I have purchased.
Given everything will be the same about them except their expiration date, can I copy an existing stash item to a new one, and then just change the expiry date?
This will happen in the future too, where I may buy more of the same seed, and would rather not re-enter all the details I’ve had in a previous stash. I’ve looked but can’t find anything. Am I missing it, or doesn’t the feature exist?
Thanks.1 thumbs up!Posted about 2 years ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Folia Help! group on Folia.
A community-led, friendly place to ask questions about Folia – no question too silly! Got a tip or trick to share? Post it here too!
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 9 tracking how many plants in a planting in the Folia Help! group Posted by mlanning over 2 years ago. Last reply by ejabbott over 2 years ago.
- 3 Uploading photos in the Folia Help! group Posted by Kevalsha 19 days ago. Last reply by PaulP 19 days ago.
- 3 too complicated :( in the Folia Help! group Posted by Mila 25 days ago. Last reply by PlantyHamchuk 23 days ago.
- 0 Another archived-related question in the Folia Help! group Posted by seeingreen about 1 month ago.
- 7 How to access archived plantings? in the Folia Help! group Posted by misskittin 8 months ago. Last reply by seeingreen about 1 month ago.