I continually get the warning: Stop running this script? It is causing your web to run slowly…………your computer might become unresponsive. THen they give you a choice of two boxes; YES No. Click one.
I click yes, and when I keep going, indeed the program does close, not just your aps, but the msn. site.
What is going on here?
Please advise me in how to fix this problem.
Second question. I joined your site today. I am wondering if I go to all the work to enter my plants that I have in my garden, will I be able to have a paper copy as well? I don’t see, yet where there is a place to print or copy/print. I would like to have a plant list for my file as well.
I can’t help with the script problem, but if you go to your “Plantings” page on the right hand side you will see a download option to create an excel CSV file. Hope this helps! :)
- Update LOL after further inspection there is also a “Print” option which I didn’t notice at first. I can be dim. :)
@gardenbs – for the script problem, what page is this happening on for you? I can then do some testing and see if there are any issues. If you could also let me know your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 7, Firefox etc) that would be great :)
For your second question, as N20863 mentioned there are print & export buttons on your planting and stash list pages. There are a couple of help articles that explain a bit more about how to find these options if you need it:
Hope this helps :)
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Folia Help! group on Folia.
A community-led, friendly place to ask questions about Folia – no question too silly! Got a tip or trick to share? Post it here too!
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 1 How to add a plant not in the data base? in the Folia Help! group Posted by justmeinflorida 2 days ago. Last reply by Carol 1 day ago.
- 1 Rose Clipping Help!! in the Folia Help! group Posted by gardengroupie 8 days ago. Last reply by Amarylis 4 days ago.
- 0 Viewing issue! in the Folia Help! group Posted by doginthegarden 10 days ago.
- 2 Fern and ground cover can't identify in the Folia Help! group Posted by MidwestGardener6751 15 days ago. Last reply by PaulP 15 days ago.
- 3 Not seeing anything in My Plantings in the Folia Help! group Posted by Serica 25 days ago. Last reply by Serica 24 days ago.