It would be so helpful if, when I enter a garden in a "what’s this about’ tool of a journal……the short comment I make would appear on the garden’s main page….the way it does for an individual plant.
For example if I do work in a garden that is not related to any plant but more structural to the garden in general and enter that information into a journal for June 20, 2012…. > ‘what is this about?’ > ‘Vegetable Garden’ > roto-tilled. Then, when I click my Vegetable Garden…..that information that I ‘roto-tilled’ on June 20 would be right there on the garden’s page instead of having to click ‘progress journal’ which actually brings up many garden journals….too many to have to read through to find the specific roto-tilling activity I’m looking for.
I know that I can create a journal with ‘Vegetable Garden roto-tilled’ as the subject, make it a private journal….but that seems awkward to me compared to entering milestones for both plants and gardens from a day’s journal.
Please forgive if I did not articulate this clearly.3 thumbs up!Posted 11 months ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Suggestions + Feedback group on Folia.
Got a suggestion about how we can make folia even better? All ideas (no matter how crazy and outlandish they may seem) are welcome here.
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 5 Some suggestions in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Mr_Uke 5 days ago. Last reply by Mr_Uke 3 days ago.
- 6 Show X per page (in "plantings" and "stash") in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by adidas30 about 1 month ago. Last reply by nic 4 days ago.
- 1 "Today" start date option in "Add a planting" in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Makus 27 days ago. Last reply by Mr_Uke 5 days ago.
- 1 Milestone addition suggestions: in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by JGarfield 13 days ago. Last reply by Mr_Uke 5 days ago.
- 0 See all my forum posts in one place in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Cassian 8 days ago.