Add colour palette breakdown to annual reports
This conversation has been split from Colour code your plants!
Looks neat! Just to note that the link to “Mamabluestem’s Hemerocallis ‘Strawberry Candy’” should be .com instead of .dev.
Are the colour stats going to be included in the annual reports? Something to break down what colour palette we seem to prefer?
I just updated the wiki for Tomato ‘Giant Belgian’ – there are a lot of colours to choose from! It would be neat to be able to use an eyedropper tool to suggest matches using a photo from someone’s planting. Alternatively just a colour wheel type selector might be a bit easier to match to a photo by eye.0 thumbs up!Posted about 1 year ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Suggestions + Feedback group on Folia.
Got a suggestion about how we can make folia even better? All ideas (no matter how crazy and outlandish they may seem) are welcome here.
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 6 Show X per page (in "plantings" and "stash") in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by adidas30 about 1 month ago. Last reply by nic about 24 hours ago.
- 3 Some suggestions in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Mr_Uke 2 days ago. Last reply by Mr_Uke 1 day ago.
- 1 "Today" start date option in "Add a planting" in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Makus 24 days ago. Last reply by Mr_Uke 2 days ago.
- 1 Milestone addition suggestions: in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by JGarfield 11 days ago. Last reply by Mr_Uke 2 days ago.
- 0 See all my forum posts in one place in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Cassian 5 days ago.