Add colour palette breakdown to annual reports
This conversation has been split from Colour code your plants!
Looks neat! Just to note that the link to “Mamabluestem’s Hemerocallis ‘Strawberry Candy’” should be .com instead of .dev.
Are the colour stats going to be included in the annual reports? Something to break down what colour palette we seem to prefer?
I just updated the wiki for Tomato ‘Giant Belgian’ – there are a lot of colours to choose from! It would be neat to be able to use an eyedropper tool to suggest matches using a photo from someone’s planting. Alternatively just a colour wheel type selector might be a bit easier to match to a photo by eye.0 thumbs up!Posted over 1 year ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Suggestions + Feedback group on Folia.
Got a suggestion about how we can make folia even better? All ideas (no matter how crazy and outlandish they may seem) are welcome here.
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 20 Weather update box in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by PlantyHamchuk 2 months ago. Last reply by BloominGranny 13 days ago.
- 1 Frustrated with seed swaps in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by BloominGranny 2 months ago. Last reply by doubledug 24 days ago.
- 0 Seed Swap Pre-Pop and Context Awareness in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by doubledug 24 days ago.
- 4 Unarchiving (for just a moment) in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by sharonopolis over 5 years ago. Last reply by nic about 5 years ago.
- 1 Many ways of dying in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by cristyn over 5 years ago. Last reply by Judy over 5 years ago.