Sort CSV files in reverse chronological order
The rationale here is that we’re quite likely to want to operate on the most recently stashed or planted items.
With the CSV files pre-sorted, we’d be able to produce stash labels or plant tags in order of relevance, so that we could specify something like “produce labels for the last eight things I planted at four per page”. Users with mammoth stashes will find their newest additions concatenated at the start of a file of tags.0 thumbs up!Posted over 1 year ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Suggestions + Feedback group on Folia.
Got a suggestion about how we can make folia even better? All ideas (no matter how crazy and outlandish they may seem) are welcome here.
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 0 Sowing schedule to show table for sowing, transplanting and harvesting for print/download in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Carol 2 days ago.
- 2 Photo box all squonky in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Cassian 17 days ago. Last reply by Cassian 17 days ago.
- 1 Default garden in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by KiriBean about 1 month ago. Last reply by Carol about 1 month ago.
- 1 Ideas for new features to the task list function in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by blossom over 4 years ago. Last reply by ninjawil 7 days ago.
- 6 First event on new planting in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Katxena over 3 years ago. Last reply by Cherokee_Motley 10 days ago.