Sort CSV files in reverse chronological order
The rationale here is that we’re quite likely to want to operate on the most recently stashed or planted items.
With the CSV files pre-sorted, we’d be able to produce stash labels or plant tags in order of relevance, so that we could specify something like “produce labels for the last eight things I planted at four per page”. Users with mammoth stashes will find their newest additions concatenated at the start of a file of tags.
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Suggestions + Feedback group on Folia.
Got a suggestion about how we can make folia even better? All ideas (no matter how crazy and outlandish they may seem) are welcome here.
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 1 Country of origin in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by mpsprengeler about 1 month ago. Last reply by tash 3 days ago.
- 2 Notes in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by JAP 3 months ago. Last reply by JAP 3 months ago.
- 0 Front page: Folia by locale - tweaking in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by graibeard 4 months ago.
- 0 seed swap list in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by ChikaZ 4 months ago.
- 0 Picasa/Flickr alternatives in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Ujaya 4 months ago.