This is probably already on somebody’s to do list, but it just occurred to me that with minimal effort, it would be possible to adapt the existing QR plant tag functionality to create labels for garden produce.
My intended use case here is for things such as punnets of fruit, bags of spuds etc.
These should probably be functionally identical to the plant labels, i.e. the QR code leads to the planting, but I could see them having pre-filled information about the location in which the item was grown, and hand-writeable (or printable) spaces for weight/qty, picked on (date) and best before (date). They should probably be sized and configured to print onto commonly available adhesive labels.0 thumbs up!Posted over 1 year ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Suggestions + Feedback group on Folia.
Got a suggestion about how we can make folia even better? All ideas (no matter how crazy and outlandish they may seem) are welcome here.
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 0 Sowing schedule to show table for sowing, transplanting and harvesting for print/download in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Carol 2 days ago.
- 2 Photo box all squonky in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Cassian 16 days ago. Last reply by Cassian 16 days ago.
- 1 Default garden in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by KiriBean about 1 month ago. Last reply by Carol about 1 month ago.
- 1 Ideas for new features to the task list function in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by blossom over 4 years ago. Last reply by ninjawil 6 days ago.
- 6 First event on new planting in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Katxena over 3 years ago. Last reply by Cherokee_Motley 9 days ago.