This is probably already on somebody’s to do list, but it just occurred to me that with minimal effort, it would be possible to adapt the existing QR plant tag functionality to create labels for garden produce.
My intended use case here is for things such as punnets of fruit, bags of spuds etc.
These should probably be functionally identical to the plant labels, i.e. the QR code leads to the planting, but I could see them having pre-filled information about the location in which the item was grown, and hand-writeable (or printable) spaces for weight/qty, picked on (date) and best before (date). They should probably be sized and configured to print onto commonly available adhesive labels.0 thumbs up!Posted over 2 years ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Suggestions + Feedback group on Folia.
Got a suggestion about how we can make folia even better? All ideas (no matter how crazy and outlandish they may seem) are welcome here.
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 1 Notes in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by JAP 1 day ago. Last reply by flowerweaver 1 day ago.
- 0 Front page: Folia by locale - tweaking in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by graibeard 25 days ago.
- 0 seed swap list in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by ChikaZ 28 days ago.
- 0 Picasa/Flickr alternatives in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Ujaya about 1 month ago.
- 1 Keeping track of bloom time in the Suggestions + Feedback group Posted by Lepages about 1 month ago. Last reply by JAP about 1 month ago.