Will they try again?
I optimistically planted some late potatoes at the end of February and they were growing well but have suddenly and quickly died off.
It hasn’t got that cold yet, we did get our first frost the other day but they were already dying by then, so I’m not sure what killed them except perhaps a few days of very heavy rain & wind.
I had a dig around today and there’s lots of tiny little potoatoes under the soil – should I pull them out or will they come away again if I leave them be?0 thumbs up!Posted about 2 years ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Potatoes group on Folia.
Let’s talk about potatoes! What varieties do you like or suggest? What techniques have you found to work the best?
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 7 Potato varieties for "potato towers" in the Potatoes group Posted by ErikInTheBakery 11 days ago. Last reply by halhurst 5 days ago.
- 17 Time for an experiment! in the Potatoes group Posted by Loratika 3 months ago. Last reply by halhurst 7 days ago.
- 8 Hi Everyone! in the Potatoes group Posted by Loratika 4 months ago. Last reply by Amarylis 3 months ago.
- 4 Is there a late season potato? in the Potatoes group Posted by xan almost 4 years ago. Last reply by steveparris about 3 years ago.
- 0 Material for mounding in the Potatoes group Posted by mcav0y 11 months ago.