Will they try again?
I optimistically planted some late potatoes at the end of February and they were growing well but have suddenly and quickly died off.
It hasn’t got that cold yet, we did get our first frost the other day but they were already dying by then, so I’m not sure what killed them except perhaps a few days of very heavy rain & wind.
I had a dig around today and there’s lots of tiny little potoatoes under the soil – should I pull them out or will they come away again if I leave them be?0 thumbs up!Posted over 2 years ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the Potatoes group on Folia.
Let’s talk about potatoes! What varieties do you like or suggest? What techniques have you found to work the best?
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 8 Potato varieties for "potato towers" in the Potatoes group Posted by ErikInTheBakery 7 months ago. Last reply by vaericks 6 months ago.
- 17 Time for an experiment! in the Potatoes group Posted by Loratika 10 months ago. Last reply by halhurst 7 months ago.
- 8 Hi Everyone! in the Potatoes group Posted by Loratika 10 months ago. Last reply by Amarylis 10 months ago.
- 4 Is there a late season potato? in the Potatoes group Posted by xan over 4 years ago. Last reply by steveparris over 3 years ago.
- 0 Material for mounding in the Potatoes group Posted by mcav0y over 1 year ago.