Private garden in Portland, OR for a small wedding in Summer?
Looking for a private home that has a nice garden that would consider opeing their garden to a summer wedding of a party of 10-15 people for our son and future-daughter-in-law. All the public gardens are booked up in Portland. Bride only wants her immediate family for the ceremony. I got to thinking, of all the beautiful gardens there are out there, maybe there are gardeners that would open their garden to a small family of the bride and groom.If you know of anyone who does this or qwould consider this, please let me know. My garden would work, but I live in the northern most of part of WA., so it is not close enough. Just thought I’d throw this out there to see what you other gardeners think or what you might know of the Portland area. Thanks, mother of the groom. Barbara1 thumbs up!Posted over 2 years ago
That is so lovely, Barbara. You might try posting your request over at yourgardenshow.com
0 thumbs up!Posted over 2 years ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the General Chit Chat group on Folia.
For talking about anything and everything that doesn’t yet fit into a group by itself. Feel free to talk about whatever you like!
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 10 DIY Weed Killer in the General Chit Chat group Posted by macchick 23 days ago. Last reply by Carol about 19 hours ago.
- 2 Compost veggie patch in the General Chit Chat group Posted by Mal234 10 days ago. Last reply by JAP 8 days ago.
- 11 Bulbs in the General Chit Chat group Posted by Flower76 about 1 month ago. Last reply by anelson 26 days ago.
- 9 Growing marijuana in the General Chit Chat group Posted by tapco1 17 days ago. Last reply by CandyK 13 days ago.
- 5 Terminalia Ferdinandiana Tree - Kakadu Plum, Gubinge, Billygoat Plum or Murunga in the General Chit Chat group Posted by Fluffs 2 months ago. Last reply by Fluffs 8 days ago.