Private garden in Portland, OR for a small wedding in Summer?
Looking for a private home that has a nice garden that would consider opeing their garden to a summer wedding of a party of 10-15 people for our son and future-daughter-in-law. All the public gardens are booked up in Portland. Bride only wants her immediate family for the ceremony. I got to thinking, of all the beautiful gardens there are out there, maybe there are gardeners that would open their garden to a small family of the bride and groom.If you know of anyone who does this or qwould consider this, please let me know. My garden would work, but I live in the northern most of part of WA., so it is not close enough. Just thought I’d throw this out there to see what you other gardeners think or what you might know of the Portland area. Thanks, mother of the groom. Barbara
That is so lovely, Barbara. You might try posting your request over at yourgardenshow.com
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the General Chit Chat group on Folia.
For talking about anything and everything that doesn’t yet fit into a group by itself. Feel free to talk about whatever you like!
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 3 My first (hopefully) successful Garden in the General Chit Chat group Posted by Likeo35 6 days ago. Last reply by Likeo35 about 2 hours ago.
- 2 seeds in the General Chit Chat group Posted by diazdiaz 9 days ago. Last reply by vaericks 7 days ago.
- 11 toilet paper seed starting pots in the General Chit Chat group Posted by tash about 1 month ago. Last reply by LitchiLady 9 days ago.
- 3 Alstroemeria (Inca Lillies) in the General Chit Chat group Posted by Deliaw about 1 month ago. Last reply by TolCath about 1 month ago.
- 11 Dog rose wont flower in the General Chit Chat group Posted by SueSh about 1 month ago. Last reply by SueSh about 1 month ago.