Private garden in Portland, OR for a small wedding in Summer?
Looking for a private home that has a nice garden that would consider opeing their garden to a summer wedding of a party of 10-15 people for our son and future-daughter-in-law. All the public gardens are booked up in Portland. Bride only wants her immediate family for the ceremony. I got to thinking, of all the beautiful gardens there are out there, maybe there are gardeners that would open their garden to a small family of the bride and groom.If you know of anyone who does this or qwould consider this, please let me know. My garden would work, but I live in the northern most of part of WA., so it is not close enough. Just thought I’d throw this out there to see what you other gardeners think or what you might know of the Portland area. Thanks, mother of the groom. Barbara
That is so lovely, Barbara. You might try posting your request over at yourgardenshow.com
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the General Chit Chat group on Folia.
For talking about anything and everything that doesn’t yet fit into a group by itself. Feel free to talk about whatever you like!
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 4 An Introduction .... in the General Chit Chat group Posted by AlfredJones about 21 hours ago. Last reply by Zura about 6 hours ago.
- 1 I am TERRIFIED of my very first garden endeavor! in the General Chit Chat group Posted by Delaurenti 2 days ago. Last reply by grandmother 1 day ago.
- 1 Growing Lilies inside in the General Chit Chat group Posted by anbunker 22 days ago. Last reply by mrgrytyrll 22 days ago.
- 5 Ivy gourd - Coccinia grandis in the General Chit Chat group Posted by canadiantropics 25 days ago. Last reply by canadiantropics about 20 hours ago.
- 2 Removing faded petals from rose blooms? in the General Chit Chat group Posted by mrgrytyrll 25 days ago. Last reply by mrgrytyrll 23 days ago.