Private garden in Portland, OR for a small wedding in Summer?
Looking for a private home that has a nice garden that would consider opeing their garden to a summer wedding of a party of 10-15 people for our son and future-daughter-in-law. All the public gardens are booked up in Portland. Bride only wants her immediate family for the ceremony. I got to thinking, of all the beautiful gardens there are out there, maybe there are gardeners that would open their garden to a small family of the bride and groom.If you know of anyone who does this or qwould consider this, please let me know. My garden would work, but I live in the northern most of part of WA., so it is not close enough. Just thought I’d throw this out there to see what you other gardeners think or what you might know of the Portland area. Thanks, mother of the groom. Barbara1 thumbs up!Posted over 1 year ago
That is so lovely, Barbara. You might try posting your request over at yourgardenshow.com
0 thumbs up!Posted over 1 year ago
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the General Chit Chat group on Folia.
For talking about anything and everything that doesn’t yet fit into a group by itself. Feel free to talk about whatever you like!
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 3 shady areas in the General Chit Chat group Posted by zookeypurr almost 5 years ago. Last reply by knowlesie almost 5 years ago.
- 31 Tell me about your gardening hat in the General Chit Chat group Posted by NormDeplume almost 5 years ago. Last reply by NormDeplume almost 5 years ago.
- 85 Welcome every one! Say hi and introduce your self! in the General Chit Chat group Posted by viper125 3 months ago. Last reply by gardenthing about 23 hours ago.
- 14 Planting a ground cover on the sidewalk - need input please! in the General Chit Chat group Posted by VeggieBex 16 days ago. Last reply by JGarfield about 23 hours ago.
- 8 Central PA FROST ADVISORY May 12 - May 13, 2013 in the General Chit Chat group Posted by PaulP 7 days ago. Last reply by chrizty 4 days ago.