Private garden in Portland, OR for a small wedding in Summer?
Looking for a private home that has a nice garden that would consider opeing their garden to a summer wedding of a party of 10-15 people for our son and future-daughter-in-law. All the public gardens are booked up in Portland. Bride only wants her immediate family for the ceremony. I got to thinking, of all the beautiful gardens there are out there, maybe there are gardeners that would open their garden to a small family of the bride and groom.If you know of anyone who does this or qwould consider this, please let me know. My garden would work, but I live in the northern most of part of WA., so it is not close enough. Just thought I’d throw this out there to see what you other gardeners think or what you might know of the Portland area. Thanks, mother of the groom. Barbara
That is so lovely, Barbara. You might try posting your request over at yourgardenshow.com
Hi there! You're reading a conversation in the General Chit Chat group on Folia.
For talking about anything and everything that doesn’t yet fit into a group by itself. Feel free to talk about whatever you like!
Other Recent Topics See more...
- 0 Weather report- a poem in the General Chit Chat group Posted by halhurst 8 days ago.
- 0 egrets flowers in the General Chit Chat group Posted by lother 18 days ago.
- 1 Question about clematis in the General Chit Chat group Posted by mpsprengeler 20 days ago. Last reply by TolCath 15 days ago.
- 1 Grocery bag volume in the General Chit Chat group Posted by vaericks 29 days ago. Last reply by PaulP 22 days ago.
- 0 General McCay Beans in the General Chit Chat group Posted by PappaStorm about 1 month ago.